HAIRSPIRATION


Hair is important especially to girls, the colour, the length, and the style. 








It's kinda hard for me to make my hair colourful, and I think it is not suit for me. But if I have opportunity I will choose colour pink for my hair, it's not my favourite colour but I think it's too cute and fancy! 

The photos above are my hair inspirations (obviously) pink, violet, blonde and brunette. I can say that hair has a big part for a girl to look good and I can prove that! Since I was young I really want to have a brown hair colour because I'm a pure Filipina so my hair is black but it is not allowed in our school. And when college came, I've decided to dye my hair, my first colour is copper blonde (I think I am not sure) but now I changed it to dark blonde and I loved it! 

Sources: Weheartit, tumblr

x
Kara

 

Total Pageviews

Translate