ROOMSPIRATION


Everyone has their own dream bedroom especially girls like me.

Honestly, I am so obsessed with bedroom designs I always research and look for ideas that will inspire me to decorate or design my bedroom. Weheartit.com is a website where you can find photos that will inspire you, so I've decided to share to you my top 10 favourite bedroom designs which I found on this website.

#1


I love the ocean theme color of this bedroom. The mirror is so cute and vintage, I love the floral design of the bed sheet and the wall. I also like the wood floor that makes the bedroom vintage.

#2


OH MY GOSH! If I have an attic in my house I would love to design my bedroom like this. All of the details are so adorable.

#3


I know that this is not for girls but I love it! I can use this adorable and cool design someday for my brother or for my son (lol!) 

#4


This is so perfect! I'm speechless (O.A)
Anyways, this bedroom is so warm in the eyes the colors makes the bedroom so clean and fresh.

#5


Too high! If I have this bedroom I will never go out! 
This bedroom is another vintage type for me. I think I will never have this kind of bedroom unless if I will make my house into 10 stories house (lol! Look at that clouds).

#6


I also picked this bedroom because of the dreamy concept. Some of you might not like this or think that this is too simple to have this on my inspirations but I don't know, I just love the simplicity and the idea behind the curtains.

#7


I'm not a princess but my dreams are bigger than me!

#8


This bedroom idea is fit for a girly and workaholic person. The table beside the bed is perfect! I also love the zebra print floor mat and that huge mirror is so nice.

#9



As you notice, this is my cover page and my top 9 bedroom design. It is my top number 9 because this is my dream bedroom. The color, the stairs, the chairs and all are so perfect to me and I promised myself that I will work for this bedroom!

#10


Lastly, my top 10 bedroom design! maybe some of you are confused why this is my top number 10 the reason is that my bedroom right now is inspired by this photo but not really the same as the photo look like. 

♡ ♡ ♡

Honestly my bedroom right now is just a temporary, the walls are just ply woods because I will just stay here in 6 years and this is my 5th year. I'm so thankful that I found this photos and inspired me to decorate my temporary bedroom actually I have so many pictures in my gallery I just chose 10 beautiful bedrooms for you to be inspire also.

(Sorry I can't take a picture of my bedroom because I don't have a camera right now)

Sources: Wehearit.com, tumblr

x

Kara










 

Total Pageviews

Translate